Install Cut Letters & Logos – Check out the video below to see how easy it is to install our individual letters and logos:
Items Included in Your Shipment:
a. Individual letter/s
b. Paper Template
c. Stainless Threaded Rods (or ‘studs’)
d. Tube of Adhesive
Install Cut Letters & Logos Procedure:
(1) Remove all contents from the packaging and place on the ground in correct order (spelling).
(2) Tape paper template in place on the wall. Be sure to step back and make sure it’s level and centered.
Cut the excess off the paper template may make things easier, but note the graphics are square to the paper.
(3) Drill through all the holes indicated on the paper template using a 3/16” masonry bit.
(4) Dip and end of each ‘stud’ into the open end of the adhesive tube (included in packaging), then screw into the back of each character hole you plan to use.
*NOTE: There are more pre-drilled holes in the back per character than required to hold the letter in place. We do this should your installation have issues with drilling into the facade because something is in the way from drilling the hole. Example – It is OKAY to only use 3 out of any 4 holes for ‘studs’ per character.
(5) Once all ‘studs’ are in a character, dip the receiving end of each stud end into the open end of the tube, then ‘pop’ the character/element into position, working your way across.
*NOTE: Leave the paper template in place during this process – it will help you ensure proper placement as the outline of each element is included on the paper template.
* SUGGESTION: You can leave them sticking off the wall with a gap to make them appear to ‘float’ off the wall. This will create a drop shadow with the sun, and will make the letters more visible. Keep the ‘gap’ consistent.
(6) Once everything is in place, rip the paper template away. Excessive adhesive can easily be cleaned up at this time.
Should ANY issues arise during this process, feel free to contact our Design Department:
800-735-7209 ext. 2
Additional Install Cut Letters & Logos Notes:
• The hole placements in the back of each character are on horizontal lines that should match the mortar joints in
the brick facade.
• If holes don’t match mortar joints, feel free to drill 3/16” hole 1/2” deep in the letter to get a stud where you want it.
To prevent drilling too deep, wrap tape around your drill bit marking 1/2” so you know to stop drilling when you
hit the tape.
• Optional – you can try to use 3M double stick tape on the backs to hold each letter in place while the adhesive dries overnight (if you want to ignore using the studs mounting), but it may not stick to the brick very well!
Our sign products arrive fully assembled, ready to position in place. We offer faux masonry such as brick and stone matching, embossed graphics that are vandal resistant, and other options such as:
- Any Size
- Any Shape
- Any Color Combination (including Custom Color Matching)
We have fine-tuned every aspect of made-to-order custom dimensional cut letters & logos. You will be in touch with an experienced sign designer, seasoned in cost-effective solutions. We listen to your needs and deliver!
Our team will walk you through every stage, from design to installation, making the entire process simple and rewarding. We have sign monument examples in every climate imaginable, and are already set up as approved vendors in City Planning & Development Departments nationally, making Permitting a breeze. We are in fact the ONLY sign monument manufacturer that has yet to lose a single monument sign in ANY Gulf Coastal community in the past two decades’ hurricanes!
Our team is a collaboration of artists with decades of experience in the dimensional signage and monument industry. Your project suited to your needs. We will provide you with the most dynamically designed signage solution. We will help you to brand the individuality of your company or property.
Our focus is to design, produce, and deliver the Best sign products.
Our goal is to make you look your Best, and to save you unnecessary expenses.
We offer personal service, creativity and value.
Custom cut letters & logos signage provides a sense of distinction and permanence to your property. Our sign monuments are the style most desired and required by municipalities nationwide for an all over better looking community. With over (2) decades of nationwide success, we will make You Look Your Best!
We welcome any challenge in custom cut letters & logo designs, and can produce anything you can imagine! Please use our online contact form to start your next sign project. We look forward to working with you!